it's all about the nails

(photos taken from google search) hello lovelies im sorry the lack of blogging (seems like i always say the same, shame on me!) (ps. ...

(photos taken from google search)


hello lovelies


im sorry the lack of blogging (seems like i always say the same, shame on me!) (ps. i dont know but seems like in the blog world the days pass faster or something, no, seriously)
anyways... just meaning to show you something im really craving for, wich is nails! lately, its like its all about the nails, and i freaking love it, cos lets face this, im so addicted to nail polishes, i got my nails painted all the time!!


this is a hint for what its coming next im my blog, and i promise not to take long time to post it!
so meanwhile, whats for favorite colour for nails? any brand in particular? tell me about it...


XO

You Might Also Like

19 lovely words

Flickr Images

welcome to my little space on the internet! xo