birthday wishlist

hello darlings! as you can tell, today my post is about my birthday wishlist :) i saw a couple of things yesterday and i'm in...


hello darlings!

as you can tell, today my post is about my birthday wishlist :)
i saw a couple of things yesterday and i'm in love, sadly i don't think i will be avaible to get all these things, as i realised they don't deliver to here... anyways i still can dream about it!!
although my birthday is still like month and a half away, i was already looking for things i'd like.... but what i'm really looking for is more important and deeper, i will tell me about it, maybe later.

meanwhile, when you're in your birthday, what is that thing that you rather to be given, i mean material thing, like clothes? books? films? makeup? let me know!

xo

You Might Also Like

17 lovely words

Flickr Images

welcome to my little space on the internet! xo