TAG: beauty things i suck at

  (image via google search) hi lovelies! finally managed to put my hands of this interesting tag "beauty things i suck at&q...

 
(image via google search)


hi lovelies!


finally managed to put my hands of this interesting tag "beauty things i suck at"
well, first things, first, i suck at alot of things in the make up world, to be honest, but there must be one that really piss me off! and wich is the first im going to talk about.

eyelining!
jesus, where do i start??? it's seems like i'd never master the art of eyelining my eyes! even once i got the courage to "upgrade" to liquid eyeliner, but i soon gave up, i just couldn't so i went back to pencil eyeliner, wich for me will be the best option FOREVER.

under eyes concealer!
i don't know if is me or the concealers i have, but i always find myself taking it off a minute after the applying.
maybe is the technique i use or just the consistency of the product, but sure is, i suck at the step.

blushing!
finally this step, is not quite sucky, but i can't find the ultimate perfect technique for applying blusher, i mean i do it right, but sometimes i just feel i sucj at it, cos im not always content with the way it looks on my cheeks.

well, this is it for now, i hope you like this little post, and if you have any tag you'd like me to do, then just let me know!

XO

You Might Also Like

9 lovely words

Flickr Images

welcome to my little space on the internet! xo