current favourite products

for face for makeup for hair for that part for nails hello lovelies! when it comes to basic items, there&...


for face

for makeup

for hair

for that part

for nails

hello lovelies!

when it comes to basic items, there's a few favourites of mine, i'm going to show you today. also i keep reconfirming that there's no need to be a super expensive product to be really good!
for example for face cleasing and care my fave is ST. IVES, it has a very good price and very good quality and fo me that's enough.
for my makeup at the moment my faves are RIMMEL stay matte power, kate edition lipstick, L'OREAL mascara, ECOTOOLS blush brush.
for my hair, i couldn't find a better (and good priced) conditioner and it has treatment too, DOVE is amazing!!!
also my fave, fave deodorant is from the same brand, what can i say? good and smells really nice.
finally my current fave nail polishes, i just can say.. it's all about glitter!

hope you like this little post, what are you favourite products? let me know in your comments, i'd love to know!
have a wonderful wekend!
XO

You Might Also Like

10 lovely words

Flickr Images

welcome to my little space on the internet! xo