20 facts about me

These are my 20 facts. So here we go! 1. I am only child (boring!) 2. I don't like to share chocolate, not even with my closest fr...


These are my 20 facts. So here we go!

1. I am only child (boring!)
2. I don't like to share chocolate, not even with my closest friends or mum.
3. I used to be in the athletism when i was very much younger (i love running, it's the most amazing feeling when you are for a nano second in the air, like flying).
4. My favourite colour at the moment is hot pink.
5. I don't like to sleep facing the wall, i'm scare of what or who might be behind me.
6. My favourite dish is lasagne, i could easily have it every single day.
7. I don't like driving, when i buy i will definitely hire someone to drive it for me.
8. I can be a very anxious person sometimes
9. I am a dog person
10. My first two "pets" were cats (yeah, i know weird).
11. I dislike the word "pet" cos is if like you are referirng to a thing, not to a living beings.
12. The last book(s) i read was the Fifty shades of Grey Trilogy (best reading ever).
13. I can easily be found eating way too much chocolate
14. If i am in the sea, i'm happy.
15. I love to travel to other countries, hopefully one day i will travel the world.
16. My favourite band is Oasis (one of my fave days in life has been being in one of their gigs).
17. I love, love, love Matt Bomer!!!
18. I used to go to symphonic concerts and operas to my grandma, i really miss that now.
19. I'm fond of vintage, i pretty much love anything that takes me to other places and eras.
20. I'm addicted-mad of nail polishes and rings (can't get enough!)

"bonus tracks"
21. I can play the same song in loop mode for an hour or more, easily.
22. I love to watch make up tutorials on yotube (but still can't do the eyelining properly, shit!)
23. I use to talk to myself when i'm alone at home (.......).

Have a lovely time everyone!
XO

ps. i'm sorry for the very long absent, i was on holidays, and when i came back i meant to share all the pictures i took with you, but my f*cking desk computer got broken! there's only a few pics i left in usb flashdrive i will share with you next time.

You Might Also Like

8 lovely words

Flickr Images

welcome to my little space on the internet! xo