my today's favourites # 1

  hello lovelies! long time, no blogging, i know, sorry! (sad puppy face) well, today's post is about my current faves in beaut...

 

hello lovelies!

long time, no blogging, i know, sorry! (sad puppy face) well, today's post is about my current faves in beauty (wich i just noticed is all about eyes...) anyways, i though i'd share with some bits i have been constantly using non-stop.

as you can see half of these are maybelline's as first one is my now very favourite mascara, the one by one and all i can say is that this babe made me forget my former maybelline fave wich was the falsies! i so love this mascara to the point that now i think this one is better than the falsies.
now this cutie! color tattoo cream eyeshadow (on and on shade) when i saw this at first i was like oh i need that shade is so gorgeous blah, blah, blah, but when i actually wore it i fell in love even more, the consistency is so, so nice, i love it!

as a newbie in terms of eyebrows i picked up this pencil a couple of weeks ago looking for a little improvement in my eyebrows and this pencil eyebrows designer from essence is just great, first is the perfect colour, a not too dark brown shade, wich can be a bit hard to find sometimes, and the price.... i mean it couldn't be any cheaper and very good quality! what else can you ask then?

and last, but not least my super fave lipstick at the moment (also it turned out into one of my all time favourites) is the just bitten kissable lipbalm stain from revlon, all i can say is I LOVE THIS PRODUCT it feels so soft in your lips, has a minty smell, is the perfect not-too-pale pink lipstick, it last a very decent amount of time, just wonderful.

i hope you enjoyed this little post and let me know what are your current favourites!

XO

You Might Also Like

11 lovely words

Flickr Images

welcome to my little space on the internet! xo