a pinch of instagram 2

hello lovelies! how was your weekend everyone? i hope you are all ok, today my post it's an instagram one, my "pinch of inst...


hello lovelies!
how was your weekend everyone? i hope you are all ok, today my post it's an instagram one, my "pinch of instagram" one.
this is just a little highlights of what i've been up to, involving my cute dog (tito), the lazy saturday lunch made by myself, a little food shopping, the hilarious mr bean!, i just bought this book that i'm already loving The Little Paris Kitchen by Rachel Khoo!!! (yay), spinach salad and sausages, polaroid pictures from my talented   soul sister Mrs. Beth Retro, pink paper lamp in my unfinished bedroom (shame), my newest Topshop Blush in Neon Rose, nailsss (you see, i love nail polishes), one of my fave series (the one that cheers me up when i'm down, very often lately) The It crowd, and last, but not least, my dog and me having a lovely time (he barely does this, lol)

i wish you all a very nice week ahead! if you have instagram you can find me @nyloncake

XO

You Might Also Like

14 lovely words

Flickr Images

welcome to my little space on the internet! xo