my rimmel london lipsticks collection

hello lovelies! hope you're all fine! today's blog is about something little things i really like, my RIMMEL lipsticks...



hello lovelies!

hope you're all fine! today's blog is about something little things i really like, my RIMMEL lipsticks (yay)...
as you can see, i just have 6 at the moment, there's 2 of the kate moss collection, wich i really, really like, in this little collection you can find mainly pink tones and some coral and red ones.
i really loooove these lipsticks, they've such a good quality and the price couldn't be better, i'm looking foward to buy some more of the kate moss range, they're so creamy and well pigmented, perfect lippys!

what are your fave rimmel lipsticks? classic ones? kate moss ones? make sure you let me yours with a link, i'd love to see it.

have a nice weekend!
XO




You Might Also Like

10 lovely words

Flickr Images

welcome to my little space on the internet! xo