what's in my makeup bag?

hello lovely lovelies!! hope you're having a nice week so far! today's post is the ultimate-creative-omg post, wh...




hello lovely lovelies!!

hope you're having a nice week so far! today's post is the ultimate-creative-omg post, what's in my makeup bag!

so as you can see first, i have my dog in makeup bag (can you see the similarities?), yes! because he's so cute and i love him!! (...that was weird) anyways....
well, now to business these are the contents of my bag, in no particular order:

Makeup bag from Primark
Revlon: creme eyeshadows in "not just nudes", just bitten kissable lipstick in "cherish", concealer (stolen from my mum)
Rimmel: lipstick in "kasbah", special eyes eyeliner pencil in "black magic" (not a fan of that name, tbh)
Ecotools blush brush (love these brushes, such a good quality and better prices)
Mua: compact powder in shade 2 (not so sure of this powder, i think is too much, i migh be going to back to my very favourite Rimmel stay matte), mua lipstick in shade 14
Cocoa butter lip balm from Boots (also a friend's gift)
L'Oreal  Extra volume collagene mascara in black
Blush (i don't remember the brand, sorry!)
Pink rose compact mirror and some bobby pins.

noooow what's in your makeup bag ladies? i'd love to see all yours :)
hope you liked this post, let me know in your comments.

XO

You Might Also Like

18 lovely words

Flickr Images

welcome to my little space on the internet! xo